transcendstheworldtranscendstheworld

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Holy sh...

The pure awesomeness of this series surpasses mortal rating methods.

Friendzone (HQ) Friendzone (HQ)

YEAH NEW JERSEY!

Garden State FTW.
And great song btw. :D

LO - State of Dream LO - State of Dream

Great club music

This song manages to be very repetitive in a way that would be great for dancing in a club, yet at the same time it changes up enough to keep you listening attentively for the entire song. In the second half of the song, the chorus was a bit too powerful, and you couldn't really make out all of the intstruments that you used. Also, the percussion was very quiet compared to the rest of the song. Overall, it was a great song, but it could use a bit more balance.

Oakwood responds:

Tbh, I have no idea how the choir can be so powerful. I already cut the volume in half and had thrown a Limiter on it, but it's still overriding. And it's just a soundfont :S
Anyway, thanks for the comments, man!

[LO-RMX] Tiesto - Zero 76 [LO-RMX] Tiesto - Zero 76

Beginning

The beginning, as I see a couple of people have pointed out, is quite... lacking in strength.
Also, the windup at around 1:11 was stretched a bit too long. 30 seconds is too long to wait for the next section of this amazing song :)
Anyway, it was a [retty good song and/or remix! 9/10 5/5

Oakwood responds:

I agree with the whip-up (and the beginning), but I had a hard time creating it and didn't want to change the LFO I used so it would take even longer. That's also why the second wind-up is muvch shorter ;)

Thanks for the advice!